- New York loses, then recovers jobs during COVID-19 pandemic;
- NYC healthcare construction expected to reach $9.4 billion by 2023: NYBC
- Bloomberg project bribery scheme leads to tax evasion convictions and other charges;
- Navillus Contracting president and two others charged with $1 million union funds cheating scheme;
- Construction resumes at Greek Orthodox Church, site of 2001 attack;
- Concrete Washout Systems keeps employees and others safe with mandated COVID-19 protocols (sponsored feature); and
- Projects and opportunities.
We’re preparing for the next edition, and of course will continue to update news with the weekly New York Construction Report eletter, for which you can subscribe (free) by completing the subscription registration form on the sidebar.
You can request a printed magazine copy or subscription here.
For information about business publicity and advertising in the next issue contact Chase at (888) 627-6717 ext 212, email email@example.com, or you can obtain a media guide by registering here.