- New York’s construction employment declines 7% (11% in NYC) in the year as COVID-19 takes its toll;
- Introducing Columbia University’s Master of Science in Construction Administration;
- Legal: PPP changes in the wake of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act;
- Concrete Washout Systems will enhance health and safety in a post-COVID world (sponsored feature);
- Estimating and bidding — In it to win it: How to increase your odds of winning; and
- Projects and opportunities.
We’re preparing for the next edition, and of course will continue to update news with the weekly New York Construction Report eletter, for which you can subscribe (free) by completing the subscription registration form on the sidebar.
You can request a printed magazine copy or subscription here.
For information about business publicity and advertising in the next issue contact Chase at (888) 627-6717 ext 212, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can obtain a media guide by registering here.