- NYC area suffers major pandemic construction employment losses, while upstate communities gain ground: AGC;
- Hurricane Ida’s consequences: Massive flood control projects debated at federal and local levels;
- DDC starts design-build procurement for four borough-based jails; shortlists six bidders for $215 million Parks Department projects;
- NY Helmets to Hardhats offers competitive but fast-tracked options for veterans seeking unionized construction careers;
- GO GREEN — or be prepared to spend green in fines (sponsored feature);
- $10 billion, two projects to go to rebuild WTC site: Silversteen; and
- Projects and opportunities.
We’re preparing for the next edition, and of course will continue to update news with the weekly New York Construction Report eletter, for which you can subscribe (free) by completing the subscription registration form on the sidebar.
You can request a printed magazine copy or subscription here.
For information about business publicity and advertising in the next issue contact Chase at (888) 627-6717 ext 212, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can obtain a media guide by registering here.