- NYCEDC opens Mass Timber Studio to encourage development;
- Civil contractors expect project backlog increase as infrastructure funding kicks in: study;
- Brooklyn’s Shirley Chisholm Recreation Center to be completed two years faster through competitive bidding;
- $236 million announced to build New York’s affordable housing supply;
- NYC plans ‘a little more housing in every neighborhood to tackle shortage;
- Special feature: The crucial role of concrete washout recycling in building construction (sponsored); and
- Projects and opportunities.
You can view updated news with the weekly New York Construction Report eletter. Subscribe for free by completing the subscription registration form on the sidebar.
You can request a printed magazine copy or subscription here.
For information about business publicity and advertising in the next issue contact Chase at (888) 627-6717 ext 212, email email@example.com, or you can obtain a media guide by registering here.