The Spring (March/April) 2021 New York Construction Report issue has been published. You can view it on page turning software here.
- New York City’s new DDC commissioner: COVID-19 emergency offers speedy procurement lessons;
- NYC DOB introduces remote virtual inspection pilot program;
- Accounting: Contractor’s guide to PPP second draw loans;
- Exploring the construction industry’s new ground rules;
- Welding and art: Discovering success with craftsmanship;
- Despe Self-Climbing Kokoon Perimeter Protection System completes 50 Hudson Yards, begins 2 Manhattan West; and
- Projects and opportunities.
We’re preparing for the next edition, and of course will continue to update news with the weekly New York Construction Report eletter, for which you can subscribe (free) by completing the subscription registration form on the sidebar.
You can request a printed magazine copy or subscription here.
For information about business publicity and advertising in the next issue contact Chase at (888) 627-6717 ext 212, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can obtain a media guide by registering here.