The National Roofing Legal Resource Center (NRLRC) has elected new officers and directors during NRCA’s 129th Annual Convention in Orlando, FL. Their terms began June 1.
Suzan Boyd, vice-president of Academy Roofing Inc., Aurora, CO., has been elected NRLRC’s 2016-17 president. Kelly Van Winkle, vice-president of contracts for King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie, is vice president. J.J. Smithey, president and owner of Frost Roofing Inc., Wapakoneta, OH, is the immediate past president.
Additionally, the following contractors recently were elected to the board:
- Jon Goodman, president of Security-Luebke Roofing Inc., Kaukauna, WI.
George Patterson, president of Bennett & Brosseau Roofing Inc., Romeoville, IL.
Brad Sutter, executive vice-president of Sutter Roofing Co. of Florida, Sarasota
The following directors will continue their service to the board for 2016-17:
- Scott Baxter, president of Nations Roof of Oregon LLC, Sherwood, Ore.
- Timothy Blue, president of Blue’s Roofing Co., Milpitas, Calif.
- John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services Inc., Buffalo, N.Y.
- KyleS Redd, project manager for Redd Roofing Co. Inc., Ogden, Utah
Click here to view a complete list of NRLRC’s 2016-17 board of directors.