New York Construction Report special feature
New York Build 2023 (March 8-9, Javits Center) is the largest construction, design and real estate show in the Tri-State area, officially supported by the Mayor of New York.
Join 25,000-plus pre-registered attendees across two eventful days to network, learn and win business like nowhere else. You can expect even more cutting-edge panel discussions, workshops, exhibitors and exclusive networking events in collaboration with key industry partners, than ever before.
Get up to date with the latest trends, developments and procurement opportunities across the built environment within the Tri-State area.
Check Out the 12 Conference Tracks and AIA CES Workshops Including: Future Construction, Government Policy, Architecture, BIM & Digital Construction, Sustainability, Facilities Management and Real Estate.
Hear from 350-plus expert speakers confirmed:
- Katrina Lewis, vice-president and sustainability director – AECOM
- Sevinc Yuksel, vice-president – Related Companies
- Thomas Kyd, director of operations – buildings and facilities – STV
- Zachary Redding, managing director – Colliers
- Stacey Dackson-Weir, vice-president, operations – Structure Tone
- Lauren Moss, senior vice-president, chief sustainability officer – Vornado Realty Trust
- Colin Milner, director of sustainability – Gilbane Building Company
- Madeline Julian, health principal – HDR
- Lisa Moving, vice-president, diversity, equity and inclusion – Turner Construction Company
Connect with attendees at one of our exclusive networking events:
- Construction Owners Networking Event
- Construction Networking Lunch – Sponsored by MEPEX
- Marketing Leaders in Construction
- Facilities Management Mixer
- AEC Movers and Shakers
- The USA’s largest annual Women in Construction networking event
- Annual Real Estate Industry Mixer
- Construction Idols Drinks Reception
- Diversity in Construction
- General Contractors Mixer
The show will feature the Government Hub, allowing suppliers and consultants to connect with government agencies to learn how they can get involved in upcoming projects.
Check out the Architects Hub for your chance to see the most innovative upcoming designs set to transform the New York skyline. Leading architecture firms previously confirmed include AECOM, HOK, HNTB, Structure Tone, Magnusson Architecture and Planning PC and more.
Festival of Construction
More than just another tradeshow, New York Build is a true Festival of Construction. From live music, entertainment and food and drink, to competitions, giveaways and special guests. New York Build promises to be a fantastic day away from the office: the perfect chance for the AEC and real estate industry to connect.