- NYC extends ‘no harassment’ certification program to restrict building permits when tenants are harassed;
- NYC introduces Construction Code updates; will go into effect in 2012;
- Why invest in cybersecurity: A cautionary and real life story;
- NYC DOB proposes new voluntary major programs development program for city skyscrapers; and
- Projects and opportunities.
We’re preparing for the next edition, and of course will continue to update news with the weekly New York Construction Report eletter, for which you can subscribe (free) by completing the subscription registration form on the sidebar.
You can request a printed magazine copy or subscription here.
For information about business publicity and advertising in the next issue contact Chase at (888) 627-6717 ext 212, email email@example.com, or you can obtain a media guide by registering here.